Success Stories & Testimonials
- Classic Southern mansion architecture, a beautiful golf course view, central urban location...and a "difficult" floor plan. The home sat idle for some time...buyers simply couldn't grasp the layout of the home. I had to do something to improve the show quality of this house, so I called Jeanne Warner at Staged By Design. Jeanne and her staff were at the house the next day. They spent several hours taking pictures and scribbling notes to get a grasp of that "difficult" floor plan. Within 5 days, she had furnished and decorated the 6,000 sq. ft. home with a mix of contemporary and classic pieces that truly brought out the homes' potential and turned that "difficult" floor plan into a very livable one. I received offers from the first two buyers that walked into the house after Jeanne had finished her staging masterpiece. My client and I are forever appreciative of Jeanne's skills, talent, and vision. She literally saved the day and SOLD the house. Thanks Jeanne!
Michael J. Palermo
1501 S. Dale Mabry
Tampa, FL 33629
- When my Realtor suggested that I look into staging my home prior to listing it for sale, I was very concerned about the potential expense. I contacted several staging companies, and ultimately decided to work with Jeanne Warner at Staged by Design. Her impressive credentials, professional disposition and willingness to customize her services to fit my needs made me feel comfortable trusting her with this important job. She showed up on time, and worked carefully with her staff to turn my vacant home into a truly inviting space. 15 days later I had an offer for 93% of the asking price! I looked it up, and the average time to sell a home is currently 10 months ( http://www.realty101.com/what-is-the-average-time-to-sell-a-home). Thanks to Jeanne, I sold mine in 15 days! The investment I made in staging my home more than paid for itself. I will never try to sell a home without staging it in the future, and would encourage anyone selling a home to contact Jeanne Warner.
- " On behalf of RE/MAX Tampa Bay Infinity Group, I am more than happy to recommend Jeanne Warner! Her skills as a designer and stager are phenomenal! The way Jeanne has transformed each and every home with her knowledge & touch has certainly helped us to present each of our listings head & shoulders above the competition, which is resulting in quicker sales for us! Without reservation we will continue to highly recommend Jeanne & refer her services!"
Robert King, Realtor
Jeanne worked quickly, independently and professionally to transform my home into a showcase. She has a nice, competent staff of workers. They got the work done and the house ready to go to market before I could believe it. The house had a contract within 60 days at a time that houses were not selling well at all. It was money well spent.
Thanks, Jeanne. Diane Trotter
- The townhome in Apollo Beach had been on the market for 274 days. It was never lived in, had upgrades, but it was competing with many other vacant townhomes in the same neighborhood. It went under contract the day after it was Staged.
- "Thanks to your Staging expertise and great suggestions we were under contract in less than three weeks. GREAT JOB, we would recommend you to anyone listing their home in this difficult market. We will see you again in the new house. Thanks again."
Gale & Frank Bollotino
Thank you for all that you have done to beautifully decorate and furnish dad's home. Without your expertise, I do not believe the home would not have sold. From the beginning, I appreciated that you were right on top of things and were willing to be "teachable" about the best way to "handle" my dad and understanding that he likes things done yesterday.
Again, it was a pleasure to get to know you by telephone.
With great appreciation,
"Jeanne Warner helped me sell my house. I am very impressed with her first class service and recommendations regarding staging. She went the extra mile to work with my landscaper to insure the exterior of the house was as appealing as the interior. All this was done without me as I live 3,000 miles away. If you are looking into using a staging service, Jeanne Warner's service is the one to use. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more detailed information. 858-350-9394 (Pacific Time)"
"Jeanne at Staged By Design, came to the property and completely and immediately understood the concerns that had been voiced by potential buyers. Jeanne exceeded our expectations by addressing all concerns, and creating substantial visual excitement in what was otherwise a very "vanilla" space."
My house sold within 30 days of Staging! I talked to Jeanne and was immediately impressed with her professionalism, her willingness to work within my budget and to promptly schedule time to see the house and created a proposal. Jeanne was perfectly wonderful to work with- professional, responsive, proactive, accommodating and cordial. There's no doubt in my mind- her staging and suggestions got my house sold.
After being on the market 1 year without selling, the owners of this vacant Apollo Beach waterfront property decided to Stage the house. It went under contract 5 days after Staging.
This vacant condo in Sun City Center was on the market 291 days without an offer. The owners, now living in Ohio, wanted to Stage, but were advised by their agent, not to spend their money on Staging. Being very motivated to sell, the homeowners called Staged By Design. The condo went under contract 3 weeks after it was Staged. The experience made a believer out of the real estate agent ~She became a Staging professional!
- We engaged Jeanne Warner from Staged By Design. She was very professional and very fair on her pricing. As a result we sold our house for close to asking price."
Roland J Down
You did much more than we expected and it is beautiful. Thank you so very much.
The owner of a vacant Lakewood Ranch home in Bradenton had his property on the market for 2.5 years, but could not generate buyer interest or an offer on it. It went under contract 46 days after it was Staged. The owner thanked me for giving the buyers a place to sit and sign the contract.
A neglected, 1960s "as is" vacant Sarasota house was up for auction in January, but received no bid at the starting bid price. Staged By Design Staged it the next month. The owner received a contract for $59,000 above the starting bid.
Very smart sellers in Westchase Staged their house before putting it on the market. It went under contract in 6 days and closed at 97% of the list price. The Buyer's Agent told the Listing Agent the Staging sold the house.
A 1970s condo in Largo was on the market for 252 days without an offer. Staged By Design removed some of the dated furniture and accessories and updated it with inventory furniture and accessories. It went under contract 16 days after it was Staged.
This vacant house in Apollo Beach had been on and off the market for over two years with a variety of agents, no offers. It was previewed the night it was Staged by the buyers who put a contract on it 6 days later.
Before it went on the market, this vacant Westchase house was Staged. In less than 8 weeks it was under contract.
The smart sellers of a 1980s bungalow in Apollo Beach Staged their house before putting it on the market. They received a contract 66 days after Staging, in a market where the average market time during that time frame for Apollo Beach was 140 days.
- Hi Jeanne,
I just wanted to let you know, our house has a sale pending...The buyer waived all their inspections and provided proof of funds (it's a cash sale), so it looks like we'll be good to go for the close...Thank you again for all your help on this and if anyone in the Tampa area that we know ever asks us about home staging, we will definitely recommend you.